Sunday, December 2, 2012

introducing myself and my blog

Hi there! My name is Esty and for as long as I can remember I've loved to read. When I got older I started to get involved with my favorite books online too, which led me to other people's blogs and I absolutely loved the idea. After a year or so of reading reader's reviews I decided to start my own so.. here I am! 

I chose my title because I go to a part time boarding school (its a long story. Basically I go to boarding school but I live very close to it so for me it's more or less part time) and as much as I love my friends, books have been my been my roommates way before high school ;) 

So I might as well get it out there. I really have no experience blogging so I'm just winging it and figuring it out as I go along... therefore any help would be much appreciated:) Or, if you could help me spread the word about my site in the book blogging community I'll love you forever. Also, if u have a book blog yourself I'd love to look post your link in a comment and I will.

Well I guess thats it.... Happy reading and please feel free to leave comments! I will be setting up an email address especially for everything blog related and I'll post it when I do. Thanks!
-Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3