Friday, March 15, 2013

I've been featured!

Taking It One Page at a Time



Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. The lovely Danica at Taking It One Page at a Time has featured me in her blogger spotlight this week! Needless to say I am thrilled. Danica has been incredibly sweet and helpful and I'm so glad she's doing this- I'm always looking to expand my audience, especially because I'm new:) You can visit her blog and read the interview HERE .
To those of you who found my blog through her post, welcome! I hope you like and follow my blog, it truly means a lot.
ANYWAY, I am now finishing rereading Clockwork Prince in preparation for Clockwork Princess which will be out in 4 DAYS. I'm going absolutely CRAZY. And the teasers?? THEY MAKE ME DIE. Like this one, for example (no worries *SPOILER FREE*)
image
“‘So you lied?’ Seizing up her fallen cap, Sophie rose to her feet. ‘Do you have any idea how much work I have to do, Mr. Lightwood?’”
(from Cassie Clare's tumblr) 

AHHHHHH SOPHEON (or Gidephie?)! I'm so frickin excited! Now, I live overseas so my copy might get here late and  I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SPOIL IT FOR ME. That is all on that.
Later this week I will start Soul Control by C.Elizabeth which was given to me for review through another darling, Angelica at The Paperback Princess. To come soon!
Well, that was a sort of random disconnected post. Whatever. Have a nice weekend/ spring break (I've got two weeks off- two words: THE BEACH) <3
-Esty

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! What a lovely teaser! Now I can't wait for Clockwork Princess either!! On a separate note, I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog. As someone who's very new to Blogger myself (having just moved my blog over from Wordpress.com), it's lovely to meet another new blogger! Looking forward to your future posts, and congrats on being spotlighted! :)

    Tess from ChatterTale

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3