Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer of Standalones wrap-up!

Summer of Stand Alones Summer Reading Challenge

Hello everyone! Happy first of September:) The Hogwarts Express has officially left platform 9 3/4 and we all know what that means- summer vacation is OVER. (Technically, I've been back in school for a week, but in my mind I attend Hogwarts therefore...)

Anyway, that means we have reached the end of the Summer of Standalones Challenge. If you don't know what that is, it's a challenge to read as many standalone books as we can this summer hosted by Books with Cass. For more about it visit the intro post I did in June.

I set myself a goal of ten. Unfortunately I didn't get even within reach of this goal- I was (happily) much busier than I expected this summer and I only read four (for this challenge). Here are my reviews:

Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

*sigh* It feels like summer started yesterday. I really enjoyed this challenge and would like to thank Cass for the chance to participate! Feel free to check out the reviews you missed and tell me what you think!
So long!
Esty

p.s. Just to clear up some confusion. My name is Es- TY. Like, ST. NOT LIKE BETSY WITHOUT A B. Esti just with a Y.

1 comment:

  1. xD You did better than I did. I read Perks too!!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3