Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TTT- Winter TBR!






Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's list is Winter TBR!

1) The Iron Daughter - my copy just got to me! So excited! And isn't the cover all wintry?

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)

2)  United We Spy- GG6! Finally got it, super stoked.

3) Twilight Saga- I have decided to reread them this winter(:

4)Shatter Me- it's been in the pile for months, I swear I will get to it.

Crossed (Matched, #2)5) Crossed- just borrowed this from a friend. Probably will have to reread Matched as I don't remember much...

6) The Cherub series- finished the first last week and I am thoroghly obsessed.

7) Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover- so many readers love her work, and it's sitting in my kindle screaming read me! read me!

8) On that note^^^ Alice's Adventures and Wonderland- I just feel like this is a classic I will love.

9) The Alcymist

10) Escape from Camp 14 by Blaine Harden- been in pile waaay to long and I'm so intrigued by the blurb and the fact that it's a real story.

Escape from Camp 14: One Man's Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in the WestThese are my picks, but my TBR is big and I probaby won't get to all of these... what about you?

Love,
Esty

1 comment:

  1. Cool picks, Esty! I loved United We Spy, even though it broke my heart. I can't believe GG is finally over! It's been in my life for so long! I really hope you enjoy Shatter Me. It's a wonderful series.

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3