Friday, November 7, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday - Featured Blogger!


Hey guys! Happy weekend! To the newcomers, welcome to my blog! As you can see, been soooo super busy- last post was last week's FF! Not to worry- I have some reviews and a massive STS coming your way(:

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison at Alison Can Read and Rachel at Parajunkee. For the rules, head on over to their blogs. (I'll try to put the Linkup right here below but it never seems to work for me) This week I got to be their featured blogger! So happy and excited, and looking forward to meeting new people and discovering new blogs. The interview with me can be found at Parajunkee. My preferred method of following is GFC, but Bloglovin and Twitter are great too! 

Let's do this! This week's question is:

Craziest thing you'd be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) - Suggested by A Great Read

I think the answer to 'what wouldn't I do for an ARC I'm dying to read' would be shorter(; I draw the limit at jump off a plane and swim with sharks. I would bungee jump though!

Love,
Esty

12 comments:

  1. Haha! Great answer! I had a really hard time with this question - it was just a little weird for me. Congrats on being featured! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured this week. I'm a new bloglovin follower.
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog,I'm diggin all the purple.(:
    Here is my F.F http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/2014/11/follow-friday3.html

    I would just use a link you click instead of using the whole url but i have no idea how to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a featured blogger! I'm with you, there's not a many thing I wouldn't do for an ARC.

    New follower via Bloglovin.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your feature . . I love your blog <3
    New follower.
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-lets-get-hopping/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature! And I'm the same way! Remember a zombie voice, but instead of brains, think books! New Bloglovin' follower! Here's my FF! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being the feature!
    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured!! I don't know if I'd swim with sharks but jumping off a plane seems ok hahaha. I'm a new follower :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the feature! Diving into shark infested waters is extreme. Ha ha. Not sure I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd join ya just for the fun of it! haha www.thebookcove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm new follower.Congrats!Interesting answer I couldn't think what could I do.
    My FF:http://books-are-my-life-silvy.blogspot.com/2014/11/feature-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3